A MEANINGFUL NEW APPROACH TO LEADERSHIP
Hospitable leadership is a big idea. An urgently needed idea. In a world that far too often feels inhospitable, people are longing for leaders who create a climate that brings diverse people together to achieve desired and meaningful results. That’s what hospitable leaders do.
Hospitable leaders create environments of welcome where moral leadership can more effectively influence an ever-expanding group of people to accomplish worthy goals together.
In his newest book, The Hospitable Leader, Terry A. Smith will show you how to:
• Employ the metamorphic possibility of welcoming strangers to your circle of influence
• Communicate transformative truths with grace
• Make your dreams come true by helping others realize their own
NOW AVAILABLE: THE HOSPITABLE LEADER AUDIOBOOK
For leaders whose busy lives require they grow on the go or for those who simply prefer listening to the spoken word, I’m happy to announce The Hospitable Leader audiobook is now available for purchase.
In this unabridged version of the book, I personally narrate the book and give you access to a private web page where you can access the same leadership take-homes and footnotes provided in the hardcover copy of the book.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE HOSPITABLE LEADER
“The Hospitable Leader presents a meaningful new approach to leadership that is sure to improve the organizations that embrace it."
- Jack and Suzy Welch, bestselling authors and cofounders of the Jack Welch Management Institute
"Hospitality and leadership are not often words that coincide, but this book proves how the ideas are inseparable."
- Mark Batterson, pastor and bestselling author of The Circle Maker
“See how caring, warm relationships can surpass technology and tactics as approaches to extraordinary organizational success.”
- Dan Miller, bestselling author of 48 Days to the Work You Love